To introduce myself, I'll start with a list. Get used to lists.
- Demographics: mid-twenty something SWF in NW DC, 2 cats, no kids.
- Education: 3 1/2 degrees from schools by the beach, chicken production plants, and swamps.
- Employment: full-time public health researcher, part-time graduate student (for life), full-time unpaid critic & tongue-wagger.
- Loves: bacon, bourbon, good music, cello, grammar, running, recovery from injuries.
- Hates: feet, slow walkers, ignorance, shitty coffee, poor service.
Basically, I have a voracious appetite for quality and passion in food and in life.For further information, please refer to: http://district365.com/dc-food-bloggers-survey-results. While not my work, this is a reasonably accurate depiction of who I am and what to expect for the next however long until I get bored with writing to only myself.
In closing, I prefer my eggs poached.